Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Information

Basic Information - moonpix
Hi!  I'm Rachel Farrar.  I started photography as a hobby taking pictures of my own child.  Then I started taking pictures for my friends.  Then I branched out to other types of photography.  Photography is not my full-time job.  I am currently in law school and do photography on the side for 2 very important reasons.  1) I think it's fun, so for me it is a good stress reliever; and 2) extra cash always helps.

You can get in contact with my by phone or text at 918.645.0213, by email at rachellynne1013@gmail.com, or through Facebook.

My current price is $35 for a standard session (up to 1 hour of shooting) and $20 for a CD with digital images and a print releases.  This price is only good through the end of 2012, then the prices below apply.  Prints are available at the prices listed.

I decided to raise my rates at the end of the year because at my current rate, I'm actually paying out more in photography supplies than I bring in.  (Not a good business plan!)  I could just stop spending money on photography supplies, but then I wouldn't be growing creatively as much as I'd like to.

Prices Starting 2013:
http://moonpixtulsa.blogspot.com/2012/07/session-prices.html

Print and Product Prices:
http://moonpixtulsa.blogspot.com/2012/07/print-product-prices.html
(Note that the price of digital images on a CD will go up to $50 in 2013, but will remain $20 for the rest of 2012)


I intend to keep my prices modest.  I've been poor.  I know how expensive quality photography can be.  I had originally planned on creating print and product packages, but quickly figured out that I think it is too limiting.  How am I supposed to know how many 4x6s someone would want?  And if they like giant prints like I do or not?  So instead, all my print prices are a la cart.

(The following chart includes the 2013 prices, but can still assist in making decisions for 2012 photoshoots)

No comments:

Post a Comment