Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pinterest Posts

Welcome Pinners!!

Thanks for checking me out!  For now, I'm posting all the images I want to introduce to Pinterest on this post so I don't have to repeat my information every time I have something to upload.

I'm a part-time/hobby photographer out of Tulsa, OK.  I mainly showcase my work on Facebook, but Pinterest won't allow pins from there.  You can check out my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/moonpixtulsa.  My contact information is also on that page.

On to the good stuff!!!

September 1, 2012
Baby Olivia at home (Part of the New Baby Package)






August 20, 2012
Baby Olivia at the hospital (Part of the New Baby Package)


August 14, 2012
Baby Olivia's maternity shoot (Part of the New Baby Package)




August 7, 2012
Lindsay - black dress


Lindsay - black shirt


Lindsay - green shirt


Lindsay - Superman shirt



August 1, 2012
Caitlyn - headband



Caitlyn - polkadots


June 10, 2012
Emily & Brooklyn - princess shoot




April 1, 2012
Chris & Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment